Friday, March 03, 2006

Semantic Technology Conference

I am heading out to speak at the Semantic Technology Conference in San Jose CA. If you have any comments on my presentation, please post them here. Here is a link to my presentation site: http://www.danmccreary.com/presentations/semweb2006/ I have animations on the PowerPoint slides and make sure to check out the notes pages. The conference looks to be a good one. There are many speakers on real-world case studies and there seems to be a growing market for consultants that understand the social aspects of metadata publishing. I always like hearing Doug Lenat talk. His charts on automated machine learing are the most realistic path we have to HAL and real AI. But it is still 14 years before we have the resources to pass the Turing Test.

No comments: